Monday, December 21, 2009

December 21st?????



I just got back from the chiropractor. I was writing my co-pay check when I realized, it's December 21st!!!!!!! How did that happen? I still have lots of beads in my etsy store; I will mail them out as soon as I get an order, but at this point, I don't think they'll make it in time for Thursday! However, giving New Year's gifts is also a nice thought, don't you think? Earrings are great! I have lots of earring pairs in my shop, and some mini sparkle sets that make great earrings! I've made several for gifts! If you have a suggestion or request for a color, please let me know. These are great meditative beads for me to make!

1 comment:

Aqvatali said...

Very, very beautiful blue beads! As if the sun's glare on the surface of the summer sea ...
Sorry for my bad English.

Art Bead Scene Ornament Hop!

Better late than never! I participate every year and didn't want to miss it this year - the Art Bead Scene Ornament Hop!  I'm also...