Sunday, December 27, 2009

The Big Score!


My mom scored this book for me for Christmas - it's not available in the U.S. yet, but a local bookstore called The Mystery Lover's Bookshop snagged some copies! Do you know about The Millennium Trilogy? Stieg Larsson was a Swedish journalist and author who died before his last three books were published; The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, The Girl Who Played With Fire, and this one, The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest. I really like these books; I have read the first two and was going to have to wait for this last one. But not now!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Hi Sue
Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. The cookbook you showed yesterday is one I'd like to look in to too. I just had to say Congrats on your piece in the Jan. Bead Trends...your Passion for Purple bracelet caught my eye...they I looked to see who made it. I'm impressed by not only your lampwork, but those beaded beads!!!! :-)
Cindy
www.sweetbeadstudio.com

stregata said...

You're gonna love the book! I devoured all three within a week.

gbkoru said...

I haven't read these, but I've read Henning Mankell's Wallander books and Åke Edwardson's Winter books. I'm not sure if they all are available in English, but they are very good.

September Component of the Month - Zombee with Laney Mead

This month it was Laney's turn to provide the Component of the Month, and she made these cute little Zombees!  I did not take a photo ...