Thursday, September 10, 2009

I love these!

These beads are called Desert Canyon and they are in my etsy store right now. I think they'd make a great bracelet, but they would be good for earrings (smaller size) and additions to a necklace. I really love them! They are made by that swirly technique that Val Cox popularized in her book. She makes the most awesome beads and frit blends. This frit, however, is from Candace at Bead Goodies. It just so happens that Candace was also a target of the whacko u-boat. So I'm giving you a link to her web site so you can go give her some love, too!

6 comments:

pam ferrari said...

Sue, Those beads are very pretty, great for the fall weather to come soon. Val's book is great. I love to swirl the frit. The colors look so cool close to the bead hole.

SummersStudio said...

Sue, I love them too! So autumn and such great colour!

Lisa said...

I do too! I also love a bead designer who says she loves her beads!! That's COOL! :)

Laura said...

I know the swirly technique you mean. The beads are lush, Sue! I adore the colours.

SueBeads said...

Thanks for all your nice comments, ladies!

Silver Parrot said...

Great autumn beads!

Art Bead Scene Ornament Hop!

Better late than never! I participate every year and didn't want to miss it this year - the Art Bead Scene Ornament Hop!  I'm also...