Friday, September 4, 2009
A Few Things!
I have a few things to say today!!!! I thought I'd make them colorful, too!
1) I am so glad the first week of school is over with!
2) I am so glad it's a long weekend!!!!
3) I sold some beads to someone in Vilnius, Lithuania - how cool is that? Your beads are on their way today!
4) The engineer received this email from someone last night - take a look:
"can you please send me an abstract on GRID COMPUTING WITHIN 4 HOURS....PLEASE"
So, the engineer works at a university and is fairly famous in his field - can you imagine getting this from someone - at 2am??!!??!?! This someone is apparently a student from a foreign university who apparently doesn't realize how small the world is!
5) I am going to Maryland tomorrow for a fun B&B overnight near Deep Creek - I've never been there.
6) I'll have some beads on etsy later today and yes, the dust is free!!!!!
Sorry it's been so long, I can't believe it's been 2 months since I posted! This month, the AE Theme Challenge is Horses, and I&...
Time for another Component of the Month - this time Lesley sent us these awesome shell cabs/pendants. I chose a cabochon, I just can't ...
Diana Ptaszynski had a great idea, instead of a Tacky Christmas Sweater blog hop, a Tacky Holiday Earring blog hop! I was on it. I had idea...