Friday, September 4, 2009
A Few Things!
I have a few things to say today!!!! I thought I'd make them colorful, too!
1) I am so glad the first week of school is over with!
2) I am so glad it's a long weekend!!!!
3) I sold some beads to someone in Vilnius, Lithuania - how cool is that? Your beads are on their way today!
4) The engineer received this email from someone last night - take a look:
"can you please send me an abstract on GRID COMPUTING WITHIN 4 HOURS....PLEASE"
So, the engineer works at a university and is fairly famous in his field - can you imagine getting this from someone - at 2am??!!??!?! This someone is apparently a student from a foreign university who apparently doesn't realize how small the world is!
5) I am going to Maryland tomorrow for a fun B&B overnight near Deep Creek - I've never been there.
6) I'll have some beads on etsy later today and yes, the dust is free!!!!!
Another month has passed us by, and another challenge will be in the books. Appropriately, the theme for the Art Elements challenge this mo...
Appropriately, Jenny provided us with kintsugi hearts for the Art Elements February Component of the Month. But not just any hearts - b...
I really didn't have a lot of creative time this month as I had a bunch of concrete work done at my house and, I don't know about yo...