Saturday, April 27, 2013

Focus on Life - 17/52 - Color

Sadly I have missed a few weeks, maybe I'll get caught up.  I've been busy working and just don't have time to do anything but the absolutely necessary anymore!  Here's my photo:

This was taken at my daughter's school, at her last concert performance of her high school career!  She plays the alto sax and bari sax, and has for years!  It was somewhat sad to realize it was going to probably be her last concert, unless she continues with some sort of band in college.  Please see Sally's blog for everyone else's color this week!



No comments:

September Component of the Month - Zombee with Laney Mead

This month it was Laney's turn to provide the Component of the Month, and she made these cute little Zombees!  I did not take a photo ...