Saturday, April 13, 2013

Another Week!






I can't believe it's been another week, and I'm just getting to listing a few sets of beads.  I guess this will be how it will be for a while, I'm certainly gaining more working with boyfriend than on this bead business right now!  I did list these beads in my SueBeads etsy store and hope you'll take a look.  I haven't been doing my weekly photography with Sally Russick, and I believe it's another posting for the AJE Earring Challenge on Sunday, I think I'll be able to get to that!  I may end up going to once a week listing for my beads, if I can make any during the week after the workday is over!  I'll think about that and let you know the dates so you can be ready!

September Component of the Month - Zombee with Laney Mead

This month it was Laney's turn to provide the Component of the Month, and she made these cute little Zombees!  I did not take a photo ...