Sunday, April 28, 2013

Art Jewelry Elements Earring Challenge - 15, 16/52

Sorry I'm late today but better late than never!  Today is the next reveal for the Art Jewelry Elements Earring Challenge!  Here are my two contributions, which I will pin in a minute!
 This first pair is made with my sunny mimosa sparkle beads, and fishy charms with gorgeous blue lined seed beads!  Very summery - think I need to go to the islands?
This second pair is made with my enameled bead caps, and gorgeous blue chalcedony beads and tanzanite crystals.  I love these too! 

Please check out what everyone else made by visiting the Art Jewelry Elements blog!

5 comments:

Monique (A Half-Baked Notion) said...

Love these, Sue, especially the sweet purple bead caps (very partial to purple these days!)

Kathy Lindemer said...

I always love your earrings!

Alice said...

Beautiful earrings! I just love the mimosa sparkle beads!!!!

Dry Gulch said...

love your lampwork, very pretty, the enameled caps add a charming touch.

Linda said...

These are so pretty Sue! I especially love the little punch of turquoise in the first pair. Perfect!

September Component of the Month - Zombee with Laney Mead

This month it was Laney's turn to provide the Component of the Month, and she made these cute little Zombees!  I did not take a photo ...