Monday, April 11, 2011

Ramblings

* My neighbor's weeping cherry is always gorgeous, every year. Makes me think about how, no matter what, spring always comes!

* This week I got news that I have now decided I could have lived without hearing. Now what? I already heard it...

* I will just never understand some people. I need to allow myself to understand this.

* This has been a really crappy year for me - I am happy to bid adieu to 45 and move on in a month!

* While it's been a crappy year for me, it's been a crappier year for millions of people all over the world and I have to remember that!

* Also, how crappy can it be when you reconnect with your soul (sole) mate?!

6 comments:

rosebud101 said...

I hope things get better for you! Cyber hugs!

barbarasfernald.com said...

Sorry it's been a crappy year. Your glass beads sure don't show it! I hope 46 will be better. A May birthday? What day? Mine is the 4th. Nice weeping cherry. We're just starting to see our crocuses. (croci) Flowering trees won't be out for at least three more weeks.
Um..this was a rambling response...

Jen V. said...

Cheers to saying goodbye to a crappy year...even one with a little bit of soul. :)

SueBeads said...

Thank you ladies! Between breaking up with my "domestic partner" of 5 1/2 years and some health issues, I am looking forward to a new year and time with my soul mate! My birthday is May 9th, Barb!

Silver Parrot said...

Here's to a better 46 for both of us! I hit the milestone in June so we are only a month apart!

barbarasfernald.com said...

We're only 5 days apart! Well, 5 days and 12 years, but hey. Let's hear it for May birthdays and for healthy years ahead!!

Art Bead Scene Ornament Hop!

Better late than never! I participate every year and didn't want to miss it this year - the Art Bead Scene Ornament Hop!  I'm also...