Sunday, March 15, 2009

Happy Spring Break!

No new beads will be posted on ebay tonight, because I'm going to Hilton Head for Spring Break! For part of it, anyways. My daughter has to do her service volunteering for the next two days at the Food Bank, so we have to wait a little bit longer! I did list some new things in the etsy store, and am trying to figure out if I want to take them all with me or just close the shop. I think I'll probably take them with me, so you can still get your beadies! This baby will be listed shortly - I love it! It's the Copper Wave style, and BIG! It measures 31mm and was made on a 3/32" mandrel. Great for a pendant! There's a nice set of beads, Berry Basket, on ebay and the auction ends in about 3 hours. With no bids, they are a bargain!

No comments:

September Component of the Month - Zombee with Laney Mead

This month it was Laney's turn to provide the Component of the Month, and she made these cute little Zombees!  I did not take a photo ...