Skip to main content

Another Purchase


Here are two other items I purchased while I was on vacation! Lynn Davis, of Expedition D on etsy, makes these wonderful polymer clay creations! I have collected many of them. I love the hearts - I make earrings out of them, which is of course the obvious thing to do! But I do have a charm bracelet for sale in my BellaHannahJane etsy store that makes use of a heart as a charm. Very pretty! I also love the Prairie Leaf Oval that I just bought - love love love it! It's textured and lovely and earthy. I can't wait to make myself a necklace with it, with some of my own lampwork beads, of course!

Comments

Leslie said…
Love these hearts too. Lynn is such a sweetie. You've led me to many fabulous Etsy shops and Expedition D is one of them. Welcome back!
Kristin said…
I love these Sue! Can't wait to see what you do with them!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Soup Blog Party!

Welcome to the 3rd Bead Soup Blog Party! What is a Bead Soup Blog Party? Each beader was paired up with another jewelry designer and tasked with sending the following: ~ A focal ~ A special clasp (not just a lobster claw) ~ Some coordinating spacers or beads Using the focal and the clasp was mandatory, but we could use anything from our own stash to round out the rest, and choose to use the coordinating beads or not. You may recall my partner was Margot Potter ; click this link to see the blog post I wrote of what she sent me! Here's what I made! Dangly earrings! Come see what the rest of us made! 1. Lori Anderson, Pretty Things 2. Kitty Durmaj, Perles and Life 3. Michelle Heim, Life In the Bead Lane 4. Lisa Petrillo, Lucid Moon Studio 5. Anitra Gordy, Leelu Creations 6. Paige Maxim, Paige Maxim Designs 7. Marianna Boylan, Pretty Shiny Things 8. Cheryl Roe, BeadRoe 9. Heidi Post, Ex Post Facto 10. Cindy Wimmer, Sweet Bead Studio 11. Terri Gauthier, Blooming Ideas 12. ...

Another quick post!

I know, I'm on a roll today. Even though I got a late start, I've made beads, made posts, done some scrabble tiles, now I have to fold some laundry and think about dinner. Just wanted to post a photo and link to the ebay auction of mine that started last night - I like the beads, they have a southwest feel and would make a fantastic focal piece in a bracelet, or a whole bracelet too! You can click on them to go to the auction!

Art Elements April Theme Challenge - Repurpose

The AE Theme Challenge this month is Repurpose chosen by Lesley. Great subject, and I wish I had more time to work on it. The day job kind of takes away my creative energy at times, and this month is no exception! However I did manage to do a few things! The first thing I thought of for the theme was something I had been thinking about for a long time. I remembered I had this magazine that repurposed those desiccant containers you get in pill bottles into beaded beads. I set out to find that magazine in my stash. I'm glad I found it, because it was actually driving me nuts as to where it was. Here are some photos of me in the process of making some of these beads. So the first one I made, I liked ok. But noticed on the end that you could see the white container through the ends. So I got a sharpie out for the next one, and colored the ends so they didn't look so white. Then I made a few more of these beads, and quite honestly, I was done with...