Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Too Cold to Cook Beads, So...


It was way too cold this morning (my best work time) to make any beads in my basement, so after I went to the grocery store, did laundry, put dinner in the crockpot, put the birdseed out, etc. (you get the idea), I sat on my bed (this is where I bead right now) and made two necklaces from Lynn Davis' beautiful polymer clay pendants. I'm just showing you the detail shots, but I had a good day, I think! The first is the geisha pendant, and the second is the kelly green heart pendant. My process is to fondle the beads, and leave them on my nightstand so before I go to bed I can look at them. Somehow that translates into ideas for me! So that's what I have been doing with these pendants and today was the day the ideas came! I don't know if I'll sell the items or keep them!

1 comment:

Lorelei said...

Bravo SUE!! These pieces are beeeeautiful!!

September Component of the Month - Zombee with Laney Mead

This month it was Laney's turn to provide the Component of the Month, and she made these cute little Zombees!  I did not take a photo ...