Monday, January 19, 2009

Lorelei's Jewelry

My new friend Lorelei and I participated in a trade recently; I sent her some beads and she sent me a beautiful necklace! You can read about it here. Over the weekend, Lorelei got the beading bug and made a bunch of beautiful pieces with my beads. The first bracelet is sold already, but you can click on the other three (earrings above and necklace and last bracelet below) in case you want to buy them! She really does such unique work - she has a style all her own! I really like it. It's earthy, organic, and peaceful to me. I really like how she combines different elements to bring them together as a beautiful piece of jewelry.




2 comments:

ontherocks said...

I absolutely love yr jewelry!!!!

Kobey said...

Would Lorelei let you post these pictures on your Customer Gallery webpage? Just an idea.

I have been tempted to send you some jpgs to expand it a bit.

September Component of the Month - Zombee with Laney Mead

This month it was Laney's turn to provide the Component of the Month, and she made these cute little Zombees!  I did not take a photo ...