Sunday, January 4, 2009

More Sparkle Barrel Beads Added

I finally finished adding all the sparkle barrel beads to my SueBeads website. This photo shows all the colors I have made to date. As I mentioned, I'll be adding more colors next week; for now, if you want a color you don't see, please just ask for it! I'll be glad to make them for you! These beads are the beads that will be featured with my earring design in the February 2009 Simply Beads Magazine that hits newsstands tomorrow, if all goes right! Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Digital Misfit said...

They are absolutely breathtaking! love them.

September Component of the Month - Zombee with Laney Mead

This month it was Laney's turn to provide the Component of the Month, and she made these cute little Zombees!  I did not take a photo ...