Sunday, November 10, 2013

AJE Earring Challenge Reveal 21 - Weeks 43 & 44/52

Hard to believe we are well into November already!  I haven't really been keeping up with my blog or jewelry making lately, or my etsy shop for that matter (although I am well stocked now!!!  Take a LOOK!) 

I've been on a tear making beaded beads right now, which I really love - I can make them when I am "relaxing" so to speak!  Here are some earrings I made with them!





Thanks for checking out our earring challenge - you can go to the Art Jewelry Elements blog to see what everyone else made!

4 comments:

lindalandig said...

I am absolutely in love with your beaded bead earrings. They're so awesome!

ChrysalisToo said...

I wish I could relax like that! All of them are lovely.

Sarajo Wentling said...

Those beaded beads are really cool!

Jennifer Cameron said...

Wow. You really are obsessed with making those beaded beads :-) I love them!

Inuit

Forgot to add my Inuit piece to the keep your sanity post, here it is!