Saturday, February 2, 2013

52 Weeks - Focus On Life - Week Five - Capture Our Hearts

This week's prompt for Sally Russick's 52 Weeks Focus on Life Challenge is "Capture Our Hearts."  Our assignment was to capture some hearts this week in the world around us.  Hmmmm.  While there were definitely hearts all around us, I wasn't out much this past week.  AND my photo for last week was a heart I made.  So here's my image for the week - I was cutting up strawberries for the kids and found this one!  Woo Hoo!

7 comments:

SummersStudio said...

I'm going to my fridge right now and look for a heart in my strawberries.

Cynthia@Ornamental Style said...

What a perfect little strawberry--I mean heart!

Ann Schroeder said...

Beautiful!

AntiquityTravelers said...

perfect heart shape and color!

CraftyHope said...

Perfect for this challenge! I hope it was tasty too.

Beti Horvath said...

Lovely heart. They ARE everywhere!

Sally Russick said...

Looks like a good heart to me! Though now i'm hungry for strawberries!

Inuit

Forgot to add my Inuit piece to the keep your sanity post, here it is!