Saturday, January 2, 2010

Time for Some Beads


Hi! I haven't been posting pictures for a few days, I haven't really been making beads since it's been so busy here. Except of course the custom ones - what a ridiculous situation. Anyways, here's a beady photo - these are in the etsy shop today and WAY prettier in person! The colors are really amazing - it's hard to capture blues and purples in photos, as you all know. Plus, we have less sunny days than Seattle around here so I have to use a lightbox, which really doesn't do the job! Have a great rest of the weekend.

3 comments:

Marie Cramp said...

Very nice! I know what you mean about the photos, all your beads are lovely in photos, but when I get them in person!!! WOW!!! They are always sooo much better!!

Happy New Year!!

Marie

stregata said...

Wishing you all the best for the New Year, Sue! Health, Happiness and much Love!

Erin said...

Happy New Year, Sue! Beautiful beads as always. Best to you this year!

September Component of the Month - Zombee with Laney Mead

This month it was Laney's turn to provide the Component of the Month, and she made these cute little Zombees!  I did not take a photo ...