Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Beads and Tagged
I listed some more pairs in the etsy store - I think these are great for low-cost holiday gifts! I'll be listing some more later today, as well. Also, I have been tagged by Leslie at Bei Mondi (who I am meeting tomorrow for lunch!) to tell you seven things you may not know about me! So here goes!
1. I am incredibly afraid of heights - that being said, whenever I travel and there's a tall thing to climb (Tower of London, Warwick Castle, Leaning Tower of Pisa) I will do it because I'm there!
2. I am incredibly allergic to cats, but I love them so much. I hope someday to get two more - I really miss my Tom and BooBoo.
3. I have a Master's Degree in Human Resources and I really HATE the business world.
4. I have never taken an art class (after elementary school), but think I do pretty well on my beads and with color, if I do say so myself! I have taken classes at the Pittsburgh Glass Center.
5. At the end of the day, sometimes my guilty pleasure is to watch reality tv - Survivor and The Hills. My engineer teases me about this. Sneers, really...
6. I absolutely love the Caribbean and those tasty rum drinks they make and snorkeling and watching my engineer have a great time scuba diving - and this year, the engineer and I are going to miss our couple-time trip. I'm sad about that.
7. Even though I say he looks like a rat, or a chipmunk, I talk to the gerbil sometimes and enjoy giving him treats, because I actually think he likes me!
Another month has passed us by, and another challenge will be in the books. Appropriately, the theme for the Art Elements challenge this mo...
Appropriately, Jenny provided us with kintsugi hearts for the Art Elements February Component of the Month. But not just any hearts - b...
I really didn't have a lot of creative time this month as I had a bunch of concrete work done at my house and, I don't know about yo...