Saturday, August 1, 2009

Happy Birthday!


Happy Birthday to my daughter who turns 14 today at around 1:15 p.m. I remember the day well!!!!

Edited to add: We had a great day and night! The kids went swimming in our pool, late in the afternoon of course because their sleepover lasted until 3 am,, and then we went to our favorite restaurant for dinner - Dunning McNair's - Hannah's choice! Then we came home and had Strawberry Pie from Eat 'N Park, Hannah's choice again, then she got gifts. I think she got some really nice things, including a great outfit from my parents, from Delia's. I also ordered her an Ed Hardy watch, socks and sandals - she's really going to be too cool for school!!!!

1 comment:

Gardanne said...

Hey Sue, my daughter turned 15 on Friday. I knew we had more in common than beads. Now that her party is out of the way as well, I can get back to the torch.

September Component of the Month - Zombee with Laney Mead

This month it was Laney's turn to provide the Component of the Month, and she made these cute little Zombees!  I did not take a photo ...