Thursday, April 2, 2009

Off To Philadelphia...

Via Allentown, on business. I may be able to blog this weekend, I'm going to see a college friend and visit some bead stores and a Cezanne exhibit. If I don't blog, I will still be reading yours on my baby laptop! Have a great weekend everyone!

BTW, the above photo shows my donation to my son's school fundraiser, The Great Event! I haven't slumped the wine bottle yet, but included will be a recycled slumped wine bottle cheese tray, in a very beautiful pale aqua color. The wine bottle was a Riesling!

8 comments:

2ifbysea said...

Those are cool!

Lorelei said...

HEY SUE!

Don't forget while you're at the Cezanne exhibit to check out the painting my museum has on loan there! It's Mondrian, Horizontal Tree!
:)

sharon said...

Sue, great work.....so nice!

SummersStudio said...

Sue, those are gorgreous. Where did you find the knife and fork findings? They are just really great.

SueBeads said...

Thank you all! Google Karen Thomas, she sells them at a very reasonable price!

SummersStudio said...

Wow! I just googled Karen Thomas. I am in love with the stuff. I've got a wine and clay show coming up in June and I've just got to go and spend some money over there. Thank you, Sue!

Kobey said...

Those are stunning! Have a great time.

Rocki said...

I'm sure you are going to have a blast! Hey... YOU rock! Those are too cool!

Enjoy!

September Component of the Month - Zombee with Laney Mead

This month it was Laney's turn to provide the Component of the Month, and she made these cute little Zombees!  I did not take a photo ...