Saturday, November 1, 2008

New Beads in Etsy Shop!

I haven't been doing too much with ebay lately - I know some people like the whole bidding process, because you can get some darn good deals, but it's been so slow, I'd rather sell on etsy and my web site since etsy doesn't take as much in fees. I try to keep my prices fair but ebay fees can really get excessive. I put two new sets in the etsy SueBeads store this morning - another set of Painted Desert because they went so fast (and I can make more!) and a set of frosty sparkles called Prince of Tides. They are all pretty! You can buy them by clicking on them!

No comments:

September Component of the Month - Zombee with Laney Mead

This month it was Laney's turn to provide the Component of the Month, and she made these cute little Zombees!  I did not take a photo ...