I knew what I wanted to make right when I got it. So I asked team member Jenny Davies-Reazor if she had any face cabs left, and she did!
"Queen Wanna Bead". This challenge proved to be a little bit difficult for me. I think that, for this pattern, you really have to use what Beverly tells you to use for the base - I used ultrasuede because that's the only thing I've ever used when I bezel a cab. But you really need stiffer material because this is a larger, busy piece. I am going to try it again, and use the right materials, but I'm glad I did it. I'll be using this piece as an ornament on my tree this year.
Please check out what everyone else made by visiting their blogs, or the AJE blog! Thanks for stopping by!
AJE Blog Team