Saturday, January 5, 2013

52 Weeks - Week One - Self-Portrait





I'm participating in Sally Russick's 52 Weeks Challenge - a photo a week for the whole year, revealed on Saturdays.  She sends us a prompt and we have about a week to take the photo!  This first week is self-portrait.  Thanks Sally.  Cuz I really loooooove me some photos of myself.  NOT.  So I sucked it up and got it done on Thursday.  So there.  I edited it a bit with picmonkey.  It's me in my kitchen.  Where I always am....  But really, thanks for making me take a photo of myself.  I like that I can edit!

4 comments:

Jen Judd said...

Editing is key!!! haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Sally Russick said...

Sue, when I see this self portrait I see you, the real you that I know in person, the slightly soft spoken behind that smile that is a little mischievous! Beautiful!

mairedodd said...

this is great -
and isn't it sad how much we hate to take photos of ourselves?
unless we meet certain criteria - hair done, make up, feeling at an ok weight...
we are who we are and we need to practice self-love...
congrats on starting your year in an accepting and shining way!

CraftyHope said...

You look like you're moving and busy busy! I love getting to see you :)

September Component of the Month - Zombee with Laney Mead

This month it was Laney's turn to provide the Component of the Month, and she made these cute little Zombees!  I did not take a photo ...