Monday, May 7, 2012

Speaking of Buttons...

Speaking of buttons (yesterday's post) I have a little bit of a button fetish at times.  I know most of you do!  I was in JoAnn Fabric the other day with my mom getting some material for her to make me a valence and pillows for my updated spare beadroom.  I had to slip away to the button section for a quick peek, and found these two sets that I just had to have.  The first colorful set were made in Italy.  They are just so gorgeous - they are calling out to be used in some colorful way.  The second set were made in Poland.  I wanted these because at some point, I want to make one of those cool bead-wrapped bracelets with a button as a clasp.  I have the ingredients, but they are all packed away at the moment.  Hopefully I'll get the creative bug back and be able to make some of these!  I wonder if there's a project like that in Lorelei and Erin's book, coming out this summer?

2 comments:

Therese's Treasures said...

Beautiful buttons Sue!
Therese

Penny Neville said...

Sue those are gorgeous buttons!! I have a bit of a fetish too!1

Inuit

Forgot to add my Inuit piece to the keep your sanity post, here it is!