Skip to main content

I Love Picnik


This is a photo of my sweetie's new doggie, Harper. We picked her up in January and she's a hoot! I used picnik to alter the color and round the edges. I love picnik!

Comments

Jen Judd said…
I have spent hours on Picnik! I love it! I bought Photoshop Elements but am still too overwhelmed with all the menu options that I haven't used it at all yet. Picnik is just way too easy. :)
Jen
Doreen said…
I love Picnik too! Harper is so cute! That bone is as big as she is!
somethingunique said…
Hi Sue, i already follow your blog and thanks for supporting my giveaway, my daughter is on her way over to write out all the many names to put in the hat and when Jack gets home from school i promised him he could draw the name ttfn lana :)
somethingunique said…
Omg i forget to mention how sweet harper is what a cutie patudie
>^.^< meow!!
Anonymous said…
I love the photo of Harper! She looks like trouble! :) I love how you processed the photo, isn't Picnik a great tool!!
SueBeads said…
Thanks guys, she is trouble! She's hilarious though, and thinks life is a party! She's so cute!
Anonymous said…
Harper is so cute! Ok - what is picnik?

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Soup Blog Party!

Welcome to the 3rd Bead Soup Blog Party! What is a Bead Soup Blog Party? Each beader was paired up with another jewelry designer and tasked with sending the following: ~ A focal ~ A special clasp (not just a lobster claw) ~ Some coordinating spacers or beads Using the focal and the clasp was mandatory, but we could use anything from our own stash to round out the rest, and choose to use the coordinating beads or not. You may recall my partner was Margot Potter ; click this link to see the blog post I wrote of what she sent me! Here's what I made! Dangly earrings! Come see what the rest of us made! 1. Lori Anderson, Pretty Things 2. Kitty Durmaj, Perles and Life 3. Michelle Heim, Life In the Bead Lane 4. Lisa Petrillo, Lucid Moon Studio 5. Anitra Gordy, Leelu Creations 6. Paige Maxim, Paige Maxim Designs 7. Marianna Boylan, Pretty Shiny Things 8. Cheryl Roe, BeadRoe 9. Heidi Post, Ex Post Facto 10. Cindy Wimmer, Sweet Bead Studio 11. Terri Gauthier, Blooming Ideas 12. ...

Puppies!

I just had to include this photo of my friend Beth's new puppies. They are 11 week old Jack Russell Terriers. The smaller one is the runt of the litter, but too cute. They are Libby and Lucy!!! Click on the photo to see them bigger!

Another quick post!

I know, I'm on a roll today. Even though I got a late start, I've made beads, made posts, done some scrabble tiles, now I have to fold some laundry and think about dinner. Just wanted to post a photo and link to the ebay auction of mine that started last night - I like the beads, they have a southwest feel and would make a fantastic focal piece in a bracelet, or a whole bracelet too! You can click on them to go to the auction!