Skip to main content

To Etch Or Not To Etch...



I made these beads yesterday, I love the color of the aqua blue. I made one pair etched, and love how they turned out. But I love the un-etched ones too. Which do you like? These will show up in my etsy store later today!

Comments

Andrew Thornton said…
I personally love etched glass, but the un-etched ones look quite nice too! Maybe you could have both?
Courtney Breul said…
Etched, definatley the etched. So soft and beautiful.
They are both very pretty but I would cast my vote for Etched!!
Niky Sayers said…
Both are beautiful but the etched are lovely!
Judy said…
I LOVE the etched beads! Both are gorgeous but the etched is so soft looking.
Noemi said…
I prefer the etched ones, but all your beads are beautiful.
I am so happy with the purchase I made, I can't wait to finish working with them to show you!
Laura Twiford said…
I just received the amethyst ones from the other day and I absolutely love them and they are etched. I think the etching really goes with the shape and the edge treatment on these.
Clamworks said…
I love the etched...it makes the glass look so soft. Maybe you could leave them un-etched but have photos of both in the listing and offer to etch if the buyer would like?
Cindy said…
What a tough call, Sue. They are both so beautiful!
stregata said…
I love the etched ones - makes them look so mysterious...
Anonymous said…
i love, love the etched beads
Anonymous said…
I love etched glass! Love the color too.

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Soup Blog Party!

Welcome to the 3rd Bead Soup Blog Party! What is a Bead Soup Blog Party? Each beader was paired up with another jewelry designer and tasked with sending the following: ~ A focal ~ A special clasp (not just a lobster claw) ~ Some coordinating spacers or beads Using the focal and the clasp was mandatory, but we could use anything from our own stash to round out the rest, and choose to use the coordinating beads or not. You may recall my partner was Margot Potter ; click this link to see the blog post I wrote of what she sent me! Here's what I made! Dangly earrings! Come see what the rest of us made! 1. Lori Anderson, Pretty Things 2. Kitty Durmaj, Perles and Life 3. Michelle Heim, Life In the Bead Lane 4. Lisa Petrillo, Lucid Moon Studio 5. Anitra Gordy, Leelu Creations 6. Paige Maxim, Paige Maxim Designs 7. Marianna Boylan, Pretty Shiny Things 8. Cheryl Roe, BeadRoe 9. Heidi Post, Ex Post Facto 10. Cindy Wimmer, Sweet Bead Studio 11. Terri Gauthier, Blooming Ideas 12. ...

Puppies!

I just had to include this photo of my friend Beth's new puppies. They are 11 week old Jack Russell Terriers. The smaller one is the runt of the litter, but too cute. They are Libby and Lucy!!! Click on the photo to see them bigger!

Another quick post!

I know, I'm on a roll today. Even though I got a late start, I've made beads, made posts, done some scrabble tiles, now I have to fold some laundry and think about dinner. Just wanted to post a photo and link to the ebay auction of mine that started last night - I like the beads, they have a southwest feel and would make a fantastic focal piece in a bracelet, or a whole bracelet too! You can click on them to go to the auction!