Skip to main content

Goodies

I recently purchased and received some fantastic goodies in the mail from some fantastic people. Here's a look!This gorgeous resin pendant from Andrew Thornton! I totally love it. He has some really gorgeous things in his shop that he made - you should check it out!
Pendants from Jade Scott! I am participating in the Delmont Apple N Arts Festival this year (first weekend of October) and these will be adorning some bracelets that I will be making!

Birdies, flowers and hearts from LeAnn of Summers Studio! I have too many of her things, and I keep hoarding them. These will also find a home with some lovely customer! LeAnn's shop is currently on vacation mode as she is moving across the country, but it will be back open soon!

Comments

Judy said…
How nice...I love it all! Have fun creating!
Andrew Thornton said…
Thanks so much for the mention! I am glad that you like your pendant! It was one of my favorites!
Amy F said…
those are some great finds from some great artists!!!
Shirley said…
What a cool stash! Love those little pendants.
Anonymous said…
Great find! All the beads are beautiful.

http://www.artfire.com/users/PineRidgeTreasures

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Soup Blog Party!

Welcome to the 3rd Bead Soup Blog Party! What is a Bead Soup Blog Party? Each beader was paired up with another jewelry designer and tasked with sending the following: ~ A focal ~ A special clasp (not just a lobster claw) ~ Some coordinating spacers or beads Using the focal and the clasp was mandatory, but we could use anything from our own stash to round out the rest, and choose to use the coordinating beads or not. You may recall my partner was Margot Potter ; click this link to see the blog post I wrote of what she sent me! Here's what I made! Dangly earrings! Come see what the rest of us made! 1. Lori Anderson, Pretty Things 2. Kitty Durmaj, Perles and Life 3. Michelle Heim, Life In the Bead Lane 4. Lisa Petrillo, Lucid Moon Studio 5. Anitra Gordy, Leelu Creations 6. Paige Maxim, Paige Maxim Designs 7. Marianna Boylan, Pretty Shiny Things 8. Cheryl Roe, BeadRoe 9. Heidi Post, Ex Post Facto 10. Cindy Wimmer, Sweet Bead Studio 11. Terri Gauthier, Blooming Ideas 12. ...

Puppies!

I just had to include this photo of my friend Beth's new puppies. They are 11 week old Jack Russell Terriers. The smaller one is the runt of the litter, but too cute. They are Libby and Lucy!!! Click on the photo to see them bigger!

Another quick post!

I know, I'm on a roll today. Even though I got a late start, I've made beads, made posts, done some scrabble tiles, now I have to fold some laundry and think about dinner. Just wanted to post a photo and link to the ebay auction of mine that started last night - I like the beads, they have a southwest feel and would make a fantastic focal piece in a bracelet, or a whole bracelet too! You can click on them to go to the auction!