Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Melissa Meman's on the Cover!


Hey all! My friend Melissa Meman is on the cover of Step by Step Wire! Her earrings are so pretty and I just love the cover, so springy! This is her FIRST publication, too, if you can believe it! What's great for me is that she used MY beads! My Monet Swirl lampworked beads are there on the cover too! Woo Hoo! I'm so thrilled! I have to run out and get this magazine! I do have some Monet Swirl beads listed in my SueBeads etsy store and if you are interested in just buying a pair instead of 6 of them, just shoot me a convo or email!

Thanks Melissa, for using my beads and giving me a thrill! I'm sure you are thrilled too!

12 comments:

Courtney said...

Congratulations!!!!!!

Marian Hertzog said...

Congratulations! That is exciting and your beads are pretty!

TesoriTrovati said...

I had the good fortune of sitting across from Melissa at the ArtBliss a few weekends ago. Such a sweet person! These earrings are stunning and a fitting tribute to your beautiful beads! Enjoy the day!
Erin

Gardanne said...

Congratulations Sue and Melissa, I just admired that cover in a bead store today.

mairedodd said...

congratulations to you sue! that must be so exciting!

Deci said...

I have the issue, it's a great feature!

Jen V. said...

That's awesome!! She really worked your beads!!

Mary Newton Designs said...

Beautiful! I went to Barnes and Noble today to get this but they didn't have it yet. Darn!

artybecca said...

You're famous! A cover...that's extra exciting!

SueBeads said...

Thank you everyone! I am so excited for Melissa, and I'm happy she used my beads!

Melissa Meman said...

thank you so much, sweet Sue! I love, love, love your beads and have a some ideas brewing for others that I have in my stash :)

barbarasfernald.com said...

Congratulations Sue! Beautiful beads!

Art Bead Scene Ornament Hop!

Better late than never! I participate every year and didn't want to miss it this year - the Art Bead Scene Ornament Hop!  I'm also...