Thursday, January 6, 2011

Blue Day!






No, not for me, just the beads! Yesterday was a really great day for me! Thanks for all the nice comments about my Bead Trends jewelry! I had a big order from my web site too (SueBeads)! I had some fun making enameled beads, and today I am back to lampworked beads! I am going out with my sweetie tonight to watch the Pens' game and have a couple beers! Wonder if they'll win as big as last night (8-1!)?

You can find all the above-pictured beads in my SueBeads etsy store!

3 comments:

Lori's Glassworks said...

Lovely! Happy New Year!

Marcie Abney said...

The second set....is gorgeous, and huge congrats on the Bead Trends!

Ann said...

Love the second from the top. All are beautiful!

Art Bead Scene Ornament Hop!

Better late than never! I participate every year and didn't want to miss it this year - the Art Bead Scene Ornament Hop!  I'm also...