Goodies September 10, 2010 Just thought I'd show you a few of my recent purchases! Because I needed more, you know!Gorgeous porcelain cat pendants from SandhraLee on etsy!Leaf pendant from who else but JadeScott on etsy!Beautiful connector and buttons from LisaPetersArt on etsy! Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Malin de Koning said… Yes, they are truly goodies! Cats are so cute. I must go and check out the shops now.And I must say I really love your new Splat pendants!!!!! TesoriTrovati said… Yum! I love all of these. Now I can't wait to see what you make!Enjoy the day!Erin Silver Parrot said… Okay, we must be on the same wavelength because I bought that same cat pendant in red and I ALMOST bought the green one, too. Check out my blog on Monday to see what I did with the red one ;-) Paula said… I love your blog!Have a nice time!Paula
Comments
And I must say I really love your new Splat pendants!!!!!
Enjoy the day!
Erin
Have a nice time!
Paula