Sunday, June 14, 2009

Speaking of Yellow!


Heather Powers, of Humblebeads, just made an excellent blog post on the merits of using yellow in your summer jewelry designs! Speaking of yellow, I just made a customer a set of yellow squeezed beads. I made two sets, and sent her the ones made from Bullseye yellow glass. These ones were made from effetre yellow glass, and I etched them, because well, I love how etched glass looks! I'll be listing them tonight or tomorrow in my etsy store - methinks more like tomorrow because I think I'm done for the day today!

Also, a bunch of new beads are now available for sale on my web site, SueBeads, in the made to order section! Check them out!

6 comments:

Kristin said...

I adore yellow! And these are especially gorgeous Sue!

stregata said...

Such a sunshiney colour - I love the etched finish!

Marbella Designs said...

i've never leaned toward anything yellow, but these are quite gorgeous. i'm a new fan of the color

Rosanne said...

Looks just like the sun that's shining outside my window. I love the look of etched glass too. It's just so soft.

Heather Powers said...

wow, those are some fun looking beads. so playful and summery feeling!

pam ferrari said...

Very pretty! I love yellow.

September Component of the Month - Zombee with Laney Mead

This month it was Laney's turn to provide the Component of the Month, and she made these cute little Zombees!  I did not take a photo ...