Skip to main content

Vacation and 10% off!


I am going on vacation! Starting Saturday (6th August) until the 17th August, I will be at the beach! While my parents are watching my house, I won't be asking them to mail any packages! So that translates into a deal for you! If you want anything mailed by tomorrow, please visit my SueBeads etsy store and make your purchase - I will mail tomorrow! Otherwise, it will have to wait to be mailed until August 18th! However, since you have to wait for your goodies, I will be glad to offer you 10% off your order with the coupon code vacation in the etsy store! And, for those of you who can't wait and want to order today or tomorrow, you can use the coupon code as well! So please visit the SueBeads etsy store and take advantage of the coupon code vacation for 10% off your order until August 18th!

Comments

Have a great vacation, Sue! I love the beach :)
Marie Cramp said…
I was just about to say, darn it I missed your sale! but it looks like I'm good! :) Going to have a peak!!

Hugs!
Unknown said…
I love these beads, Sue. Hope you don't mind that I add them to my WISH LIST MONDAY meme (Monday in a week's time) - I will link to you off course :)

Bead Soup Mix

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Soup Blog Party!

Welcome to the 3rd Bead Soup Blog Party! What is a Bead Soup Blog Party? Each beader was paired up with another jewelry designer and tasked with sending the following: ~ A focal ~ A special clasp (not just a lobster claw) ~ Some coordinating spacers or beads Using the focal and the clasp was mandatory, but we could use anything from our own stash to round out the rest, and choose to use the coordinating beads or not. You may recall my partner was Margot Potter ; click this link to see the blog post I wrote of what she sent me! Here's what I made! Dangly earrings! Come see what the rest of us made! 1. Lori Anderson, Pretty Things 2. Kitty Durmaj, Perles and Life 3. Michelle Heim, Life In the Bead Lane 4. Lisa Petrillo, Lucid Moon Studio 5. Anitra Gordy, Leelu Creations 6. Paige Maxim, Paige Maxim Designs 7. Marianna Boylan, Pretty Shiny Things 8. Cheryl Roe, BeadRoe 9. Heidi Post, Ex Post Facto 10. Cindy Wimmer, Sweet Bead Studio 11. Terri Gauthier, Blooming Ideas 12. ...

Puppies!

I just had to include this photo of my friend Beth's new puppies. They are 11 week old Jack Russell Terriers. The smaller one is the runt of the litter, but too cute. They are Libby and Lucy!!! Click on the photo to see them bigger!

Another quick post!

I know, I'm on a roll today. Even though I got a late start, I've made beads, made posts, done some scrabble tiles, now I have to fold some laundry and think about dinner. Just wanted to post a photo and link to the ebay auction of mine that started last night - I like the beads, they have a southwest feel and would make a fantastic focal piece in a bracelet, or a whole bracelet too! You can click on them to go to the auction!