Skip to main content

My New Earrings


I made some earrings last night with my lampwork beads and some gorgeous pieces from Kristi Bowman of DreamSome. I love them! I made them to sell at my first big show, the Delmont Apple N Arts Festival, but I fear I may have to keep these for myself!

Comments

I love them too Sue!!! Thanks for sharing them and good luck at your show. I'm sharing this post!!
Anonymous said…
I found out about this because of Kristi Tweeting them! They look great. I have a pair that I made with her leaves too. Love 'em! Good job.
TesoriTrovati said…
I do so love it when my art beads come out to play together! Great mix of components from two of my faves!
Enjoy the day!
Erin
Gardanne said…
These are really pretty Sue.
elena nuez said…
so beautiful those earrings and shots!!!
Cillaw said…
Great Earrings. I LOVE Kristi's components. I want to keep them all too!
Have a great Vacay!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Soup Blog Party!

Welcome to the 3rd Bead Soup Blog Party! What is a Bead Soup Blog Party? Each beader was paired up with another jewelry designer and tasked with sending the following: ~ A focal ~ A special clasp (not just a lobster claw) ~ Some coordinating spacers or beads Using the focal and the clasp was mandatory, but we could use anything from our own stash to round out the rest, and choose to use the coordinating beads or not. You may recall my partner was Margot Potter ; click this link to see the blog post I wrote of what she sent me! Here's what I made! Dangly earrings! Come see what the rest of us made! 1. Lori Anderson, Pretty Things 2. Kitty Durmaj, Perles and Life 3. Michelle Heim, Life In the Bead Lane 4. Lisa Petrillo, Lucid Moon Studio 5. Anitra Gordy, Leelu Creations 6. Paige Maxim, Paige Maxim Designs 7. Marianna Boylan, Pretty Shiny Things 8. Cheryl Roe, BeadRoe 9. Heidi Post, Ex Post Facto 10. Cindy Wimmer, Sweet Bead Studio 11. Terri Gauthier, Blooming Ideas 12. ...

Puppies!

I just had to include this photo of my friend Beth's new puppies. They are 11 week old Jack Russell Terriers. The smaller one is the runt of the litter, but too cute. They are Libby and Lucy!!! Click on the photo to see them bigger!

Another quick post!

I know, I'm on a roll today. Even though I got a late start, I've made beads, made posts, done some scrabble tiles, now I have to fold some laundry and think about dinner. Just wanted to post a photo and link to the ebay auction of mine that started last night - I like the beads, they have a southwest feel and would make a fantastic focal piece in a bracelet, or a whole bracelet too! You can click on them to go to the auction!