Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Bead Soup

Bead Soup I sent to Laura!

Bead Soup Laura sent to me!


Well, I am finally getting around to posting about the Bead Soup Blog Party! My partner is Laura Zeiner from Stick Lizard Designs. She is an amazing beading talent! Check out all the tutorials she has available to purchase - wow! I am excited to get to work on what she sent me - that focal is to die for! There are many bloggers who are participating this year in the Bead Soup Blog Party hosted by Lori Anderson! Stop by later in September to see what we all made!

7 comments:

Laura Twiford said...

What great soup mixes! can't wait to see the results!

Therese's Treasures said...

Wow Sue, love what you sent Laura and I love what she sent you, that slab pendant is gorgeous!
Therese

cw said...

Ditto!

Spirited Earth said...

both is these are gorgeous soups..can't wait until the reveals

Silver Parrot said...

Looks like some great ingredients on both sides. Can't wait to see the results!

Lesley said...

Oh I love both these soups Sue - they both have a lovely organic, earthy feel to them. Your Tube focal is stunning and I believe I see some of my favourite jasper there too. Can't wait to see what you do with that gorgeous and unusual pendant too.

hello gorgeous said...

oooo, SUCH delicious-ness Sue...in both giving and receiving! ;o)

hugs

hello gorgeous xxx

Inuit

Forgot to add my Inuit piece to the keep your sanity post, here it is!