Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Focal Mania(c)

Seasons - Fall - Focal Bead by Sue of SueBeads

Seasons - Spring - Focal Bead by Sue of SueBeads

Seasons - Summer - Focal Bead by Sue of SueBeads


I am having a great time making focals lately. I can just sit at the torch, pick some color combinations, and concentrate on the focal. Each one takes about 15 minutes or so to make. It's great to be absorbed in something like that! Here is a cool set I made - Seasons - Winter was made today and I'll post it tomorrow!

5 comments:

Mary Newton Designs said...

I LOVE the turquoise! Thanks for supporting me on my blog!

Kobey said...

All are gorgeous! (Fall and Summer are my favorites.)

Gardanne said...

Looks like you have the focal bug too, careful they are addictive.

stregata said...

Looks like you have embarked on a trip to new shores! May the journey take you to wonderful places! These focals are beautiful!°

Silver Parrot said...

Got some great stuff goin' on here! Keep it up!

Art Bead Scene Ornament Hop!

Better late than never! I participate every year and didn't want to miss it this year - the Art Bead Scene Ornament Hop!  I'm also...