Monday, January 18, 2010

Beads from San Diego


A while back (October) I went to San Diego, and I showed you beads from one of the bead shops I visited. This is the next set - from The Black Bead right down by the beach in San Diego. It was in a funky neighborhood on Newport Avenue. These beads are (in order) Russian Amazonite, Blue Opal, and Imperial Turquoise. I really like the turquoise - can't wait to use it! The beads in that store were pretty expensive, which is why I only got these three strands. But they are all pretty!

4 comments:

Azure Islands Designs said...

Gorgeous is my word!!! I'm a huge fan of turquoise colored anything, but especially turquoise itself!
Don't you love digging around in the bead shops???
Look forward to seeing what you make!

Cheers

mairedodd said...

they are very pretty! hey, my brother lives in san diego, maybe i could send him on a bead hunt!! :0) the amazonite is so pretty -

Pearl and Pebble said...

OOOOHHHH I am drooling all over myself! Have fun with these sweetie-pies!

Softflexgirl said...

Such nice colors!