Sunday, July 19, 2009

SpongeBob


I'm sorry for doing this, but to me it's so hilarious. I don't watch SpongeBob as a rule, but my kids have it on, often. I hear little quotes and see little things and sometimes it's just hilarious to me. Case in point: Sandy the Squirrel saying "that boy ain't hooked up right." I don't know why, it's just so freakin' funny to me. The way she says it, with her texas accent and all. OK, now go back to your regularly scheduled program.

BTW, had dinner at a friend's house and now I smell like a golden retriever. YUCK.

3 comments:

Rosanne said...

Actually Sandy is from Texas.
Just thought you'd like to know...hahaha!
I love Sponge Bob and my husband hates him. Morning cartoons on Nick that's the little kid in me.

Cindy said...

I know my kids would appreciate this...I try to avoid this show but somehow the boys sneak it and the next thing I know it's on!
Cindy
www.sweetbeadstudio.com

Silver Parrot said...

My son LOVES Spongebob. I was reminded multiple times yesterday that it was "Spongebob Marathon Weekend" on Nickelodeon. I find it annoying, but mostly harmless.