Skip to main content

Customer Work!

Lime Crush, by Pam at cooljewelrydesign

Pam at cooljewelrydesign on etsy made these very cute earrings with my lime sugar beads! Check them out with the link! These sugar beads are fun to make; if you want any, let me know!

Comments

Sandy said…
Very pretty earrings and beads.
sharon said…
Great earrings and beads Sue! That color makes my mouth water!
Doreen said…
Those are so pretty! They do look like candy. What are sugar beads?
SueBeads said…
Thanks! Sugar beads are beads made with a layer of fine, clear frit, and then you melt the frit in just so it looks like sugar candies, like gum drops. They are fun!
Anonymous said…
so cool and refreshing!
Rocki Adams said…
Very cute earrings!

Hope all is going well with you :)
Sue, it's always a pleasure and such fun to work with your beads...they are all so different with personalities of their own. Keep up the good work and thx for featuring the finished pieces...now we just need good homes for the children! :-)

Pam

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Soup Blog Party!

Welcome to the 3rd Bead Soup Blog Party! What is a Bead Soup Blog Party? Each beader was paired up with another jewelry designer and tasked with sending the following: ~ A focal ~ A special clasp (not just a lobster claw) ~ Some coordinating spacers or beads Using the focal and the clasp was mandatory, but we could use anything from our own stash to round out the rest, and choose to use the coordinating beads or not. You may recall my partner was Margot Potter ; click this link to see the blog post I wrote of what she sent me! Here's what I made! Dangly earrings! Come see what the rest of us made! 1. Lori Anderson, Pretty Things 2. Kitty Durmaj, Perles and Life 3. Michelle Heim, Life In the Bead Lane 4. Lisa Petrillo, Lucid Moon Studio 5. Anitra Gordy, Leelu Creations 6. Paige Maxim, Paige Maxim Designs 7. Marianna Boylan, Pretty Shiny Things 8. Cheryl Roe, BeadRoe 9. Heidi Post, Ex Post Facto 10. Cindy Wimmer, Sweet Bead Studio 11. Terri Gauthier, Blooming Ideas 12. ...

Another quick post!

I know, I'm on a roll today. Even though I got a late start, I've made beads, made posts, done some scrabble tiles, now I have to fold some laundry and think about dinner. Just wanted to post a photo and link to the ebay auction of mine that started last night - I like the beads, they have a southwest feel and would make a fantastic focal piece in a bracelet, or a whole bracelet too! You can click on them to go to the auction!

Art Elements April Theme Challenge - Repurpose

The AE Theme Challenge this month is Repurpose chosen by Lesley. Great subject, and I wish I had more time to work on it. The day job kind of takes away my creative energy at times, and this month is no exception! However I did manage to do a few things! The first thing I thought of for the theme was something I had been thinking about for a long time. I remembered I had this magazine that repurposed those desiccant containers you get in pill bottles into beaded beads. I set out to find that magazine in my stash. I'm glad I found it, because it was actually driving me nuts as to where it was. Here are some photos of me in the process of making some of these beads. So the first one I made, I liked ok. But noticed on the end that you could see the white container through the ends. So I got a sharpie out for the next one, and colored the ends so they didn't look so white. Then I made a few more of these beads, and quite honestly, I was done with...