Friday, July 24, 2009

Paris Pastry Lab on Etsy

Sampler Box

I bought myself a little treat last week - handmade caramels from Paris Pastry Lab. I just could not resist. I bought the Sampler Box - for $12.00, I got an assortment of different caramels direct from Paris! I was so excited to receive them in the mail yesterday! I love them all, but to my surprise, I love the ones called Belleville - it has pepper on top! It tastes really great. The Trocadero ones are great too (fleur de sel). If you are looking to treat yourself in some small way, this is a great way to do it!

2 comments:

Silver Parrot said...

YUMMMMMMM!!!

sassyglassdesigns said...

These sound luscious...have one for me please.

September Component of the Month - Zombee with Laney Mead

This month it was Laney's turn to provide the Component of the Month, and she made these cute little Zombees!  I did not take a photo ...