Friday, May 1, 2009

Nebulae Beads


I like these new beads - I made them the other day based on a tutorial I bought from Frogsong Studio. I don't like copying people so instead of making lentils I made regular old donut shaped beads. (Speaking of donuts, my friend Wayne has a funky foody blog in Atlanta - if he doesn't mind, I'll share it sometime in the future). I like them -they are very funky and if you are the kind of person who likes one of a kind beads, these are for sure for you! I'll list tonight or tomorrow am - it's just crazy with 3 kids and 2 adults and all three are going in different directions - we are outnumbered!

3 comments:

pam ferrari said...

Beautiful beads! I tried her tutorial but did not get the beauties you got. Garden Art beads they will become. Did you try to get some striking glass from Striking color on etsy? I have tried 6 times someone takes it out of my cart before I can hit the pay button. I can't believe how fast it goes.

SummersStudio said...

Sue, these are really interesting. They look like they've got a lot of subtle colour mix going on just under the surface. I like that!

stregata said...

Those are really fantastic - very intriguing.
Renate

September Component of the Month - Zombee with Laney Mead

This month it was Laney's turn to provide the Component of the Month, and she made these cute little Zombees!  I did not take a photo ...