Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Art Bead Scene Monthly Challenge - May


This month, the Art Bead Scene Monthly Challenge is Monet's Waterlilys. I love all his waterlily paintings and we actually have one of them here in Pittsburgh! I just happened to make the bracelet you see here, before the ABS blog post was done! Talk about serendipity! This is going to be my first entry to the ABS challenge! It's made with my own lampworked beads and some beautiful blue rutilated quartze I picked up at that rude Philadelphia bead store! I'm glad I bought them!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Looks like you have the perfect colors in your bracelet - good with your entry. Where have you been hiding these beads????

SueBeads said...

Hi Leslie -I just made them a few days ago, to make a bracelet for a sale I'm not doing anymore! I did make more of the beads, and they will be on web site and etsy as soon as I can get the photos taken! Thanks!

Leslie said...

I forgot to type in "luck" with good luck with your entry. Love these colors, so summery.
I saw the beads on ETSY, but do you have the lentils? I like flat stones for bracelets and rounds for earrings....I'm feeling my addiction kicking in! Thanks Sue!

September Component of the Month - Zombee with Laney Mead

This month it was Laney's turn to provide the Component of the Month, and she made these cute little Zombees!  I did not take a photo ...