Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Blog Winner

I used random.org to pick a number (someone left two comments, in a row, so I counted hers as one comment) and random.org gave me the number 20. I don't know how to do the screen shot thing - please just trust me! Marie Cramp is the winner! Congratulations! Marie said:

"I just discovered you from silver parrot designs, and I cannot wait to explore your site. I am a new designer so I hope you check out my site and blog.

Marie"

I'll be contacting you for your address, Marie!

4 comments:

sharon said...

Congrat's Marie!!

SummersStudio said...

Congrats Marie! Sue's beads are beautiful.

I'm Julia said...

Yay for you, Marie! What fun you'll have with those beauties :-)

Silver Parrot said...

Yay, Marie. But hey, since you found this site from my site don't I get some kind of finder's fee/prize here? Just kidding...