Saturday, May 9, 2009

Customer Work - Silver Parrot Designs

Photo Courtesy of Kelly, Silver Parrot Designs

I promised you some customer work that I was very impressed with! Kelly, from Silver Parrot Designs, made this necklace with my bead set called Silvered Aqua Terra. I really love how she pulled the colors from the beads and made an impressive three strand necklace! I love to see what customers do with the beads I make for them, especially when they create something like this! You can also read Kelly's blog, here!

3 comments:

stregata said...

This is a great necklace, and your beads are fantastic!
Renate

Leslie said...

Stunning! What a beautiful piece! Such a nice combination of colors.

Silver Parrot said...

Thanks for the shout out, Sue. I'm so glad you liked the finished piece.

Facet - The Bead Box

Not sure if you heard, but Facet (Stringing, formerly Bead Style) is launching The Bead Box - one stop kits for jewelry making! It's a m...