Friday, January 23, 2009

Something Cool!

I bought my daughter this little alpaca for Christmas this year. Don't ask me why, but she loves alpacas and llamas. She wants one. She wants to go to South America so she can see them (she can see a llama at our zoo). So I got her this wool felted Andes the Alpaca from MJ Keeton on etsy. Since my beads are still in the kiln (and frankly, I have no idea what kind of bead day I had today but I am going to guess not so great) I thought I'd just show you this bit of eye candy!

3 comments:

Brillig! said...

Are there any alpaca farms near Pittsburgh? Google it and see! I'm sure if you called one that they would arrange a visit for you and your daughter!!! I did this last spring near my home in North Carolina and took my mother, aunt and uncle to get up close and personal with a herd of 50! It was wonderful!

SueBeads said...

Thank you so much for a great idea - I will look into that!

Rocki said...

That is the CUTEST little felted little guy ever!

September Component of the Month - Zombee with Laney Mead

This month it was Laney's turn to provide the Component of the Month, and she made these cute little Zombees!  I did not take a photo ...