Saturday, January 24, 2009

Eye Candy

My engineer partner took this photo for me to use on some cards I'm including in the Bead Cruise Goody Bag and the Delightful Divas Sample Bag 'O The Month. It looks great to me - a huge pile of juicy beads! However, it did NOT transfer to the business card size at all. I guess I should really take a class or something - Photography for Dummies or CorelDraw for Dummies or something - he really spent a lot of time messing around with it, for me, but it just didn't look good when transferred to an ink-jet printer image. Oh well - at least you get some eye candy!

No comments:

September Component of the Month - Zombee with Laney Mead

This month it was Laney's turn to provide the Component of the Month, and she made these cute little Zombees!  I did not take a photo ...