Friday, January 30, 2009

Bead Cruise

Have you heard about the Bead Cruise? I heard about it last year, and thought it was a really cool idea. I happened by Heather Powers' blog a few weeks ago and noticed she was organizing it again - in fact, it's been sold out! There was a link in case you wanted to be a donor to the "goody bag" that all the participants get. You can find my banner on the Bead Cruise sponsor web site page! I hope all the participants of the Bead Cruise have a great time and enjoy their goody bags!

3 comments:

Heather Powers said...

They are like kids on Christmas morning when they receive the gift bags! I know your beads will be a big hit. We are planning 2 events for 2010, so be sure to sign up for our mailing list. :)

No Easy Beads said...

Sue thank you for being a bead cruise sponsor. It really was like Christmas in the tropics. Your beads are beautiful!

SueBeads said...

Thank you and I'd love to do it again next year!

Art Bead Scene Ornament Hop!

Better late than never! I participate every year and didn't want to miss it this year - the Art Bead Scene Ornament Hop!  I'm also...