Thursday, January 29, 2009

Heart Bracelets


When my lampwork bead business gets slow, I still have this urge to create! That's when I pull out my now almost-organized bead stash and have a go at some jewelry! Yesterday I put together a few bracelets - the theme seems to be hearts! I had some nice red givre heart beads and added a beautiful white vintage glass bicone bead to offset the hearts. The second one was made with burnished chain, and includes a beautiful paisley heart by the very talented Lynn Davis. You can find both of these bracelets in my bellahannahjane etsy store. I will have some cute lovebird scrabble tile pendants available tomorrow (have to get the engineer to take my photos for me). I think I need to take a Photography for Dummies class so I can do that myself!

No comments:

Art Bead Scene Ornament Hop!

Better late than never! I participate every year and didn't want to miss it this year - the Art Bead Scene Ornament Hop!  I'm also...