Sunday, November 25, 2012

7000 Bracelets Blog Hop!

Today is the day for the 7000 Bracelets Blog Hop! Back in October I posted about a call for more Blue Bracelets!  You can read that intial post here!   In essence, Lisa James of Global Genes Project was in need of some more blue bracelets to give their families who have a member with a rare genetic disease!  I decided it would be fun to do a little blog hop, to get them some exposure and donations!

Here are the bracelets I made.

I made the closures adjustable, with chain, because the wrist size of the recipient is not known.  I had fun making them and I hope they have fun receiving them!


Here's a link to their donation page if you feel you can donate a blue bracelet for the cause!

Global Genes Bracelet Donation Page!

And here's a list of all the participants!  Please stop by their blogs and give them a little love and support!  And THANK YOU to all who participated! 
































11 comments:

becca said...

Thank you for letting me know about this cool campaign. I had never heard of it before, and think it is an excellent idea. =)

Patti Van said...

Beautiful beads, Sue! I am sure they will bring joy to the recipients! Thanks for hosting the blog hop!

Niky Sayers said...

Lovely designs the beads are beautiful and thanks for the blog hop

A Half-Baked Notion said...

Beautiful work, Sue... I want to thank you for hosting this fun blog. It was wonderful getting everything together for such a good cause!

AntiquityTravelers said...

i just LOVE your beads! What a wonderful thing to organize this hop for 7000 bracelets for hope!

Rachel said...

Lovely bracelets! Thank you so much for organizing the blog hop!

Copper Diem said...

Those are both so cute! Thank you for this fun hop

adlinah said...

Love the bracelets you made. The blue beads are so pretty. Thanks for letting me play in this blog hop :-). I finally managed to post my contribution. Can't wait to mail it off.

Hippie Chick Jewelry & Design said...

Thanks Sue for hosting this hop for such a great cause! Lots of beautiful unique designs created including your own!

Katherine at Terra Beadworks said...

Lovely bracelets Sue. You must know someone who makes beautiful Lampwork beads! LOL! Thanks for having this hop.

Leanne said...

Love your bracelets! Sorry I was late to the hop. My weekend was so busy Thanks for organizing.