Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Ears To You!




Thanks to Amy of Copper Diem, I heard about the organization Ears to You!  They provide earrings to woman who are undergoing cancer treatments, to make them feel a little bit better!  I missed her blog hop, because as you know I just can't keep up with all this social media, so I decided to just show you what I donated on Saturday.  I am actually donating 93 pairs of earrings!  This collage is just a sample.  I had so many earrings from shows I used to do before I made my own beads.  Now I like to use my own beads when possible when making jewelry to sell, so I thought this would be a good place to donate them!  I hope you check out their web site, here's their donation page if you'd like to make a donation!

5 comments:

Copper Diem said...

Wow! That is so awesome!

Juli Cannon said...

How awesome are you! Super sweet earrings and I just know they are going to be thrilled when they open that package. :)

Roxanne Mendoza said...

What a great cause! I'm going to check it out...

Patti Van said...

Wow, Sue! 93 pair of earrngs! That is wonderful!

rosebud101 said...

Wow!!! That is awesome!!!