Tuesday, November 27, 2012

7,000 Bracelets Blog Hop Thank You!

Thank you to everyone who was able to participate in the 7000 bracelets blog hop - I know it's a very busy time of year!  I didn't get to everyone's blog on Sunday because I had a migraine over the weekend!  I just finished hopping, and if I missed commenting on your blog, please let me know!  It was not intentional!  I just got new glasses (bifocals - yuck!) and am trying to get used to using the computer with the glasses on!

Thanks again everyone!

2 comments:

A Half-Baked Notion said...

Good luck with your new glasses, Sue... I'm still adjusting to my "wavy focals" after (I'm not going to say how many) years LOL. I want to express again how much I appreciate your organizing this blog hop. It was the most enjoyable I have experienced. I think we all want to do more in the way of donation work, but I for one needed that extra push!

Melissa Meman said...

Sue - I totally forgot about it, I have been so busy! I will get mine up later this week.