Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sunday Bike Ride

"Pittsburgh Welcomes the World"

The Engineer!

Mural under a bridge

Grafitti under the mural :(

River tributary

Pittsburgh seen from overlook at Washington's Landing

Since we didn't have the kids, we went for a bike ride today; we started at Washington's Landing and went down to the two stadiums (stadia?). It was about a 4 mile bike ride altogether - flat, partly shady, very pleasant. For the first time in a long time, not bad! We wanted to check it out before we took the kids - it's a great ride I'm sure they'll enjoy!

These are some photos I took - YES, I remembered my camera today! I'll post the rest tomorrow - don't want to overload your computers or anything! I hope you had a good weekend too!

1 comment:

stregata said...

Thanks for sharing photos of your area!! And congrats on taking the camera! LOL

Art Bead Scene Ornament Hop!

Better late than never! I participate every year and didn't want to miss it this year - the Art Bead Scene Ornament Hop!  I'm also...